28 September 2018
Due to high interest, the registration deadline has been extended to Wednesday, 14th November 2018.
Dress your Child as Fashionably as possible and come to see Kids in Limelight Showcasing their stuff on the Ramp In Our KIDS ONLY Fashion Show Competition (15 and under).
IMPRESSIONS Kids Fashion Competition (3rd Edition)
Day and Date: Sunday, 18th November 2018
Venue: Tender Years School
Age Groups: 6 Months to 2 Years (Mother and Toddler)
2+ to 5 Years
5+ to 8 Years
8+ to 12 Years
12+ to 15 Years
Mothers only Category
Other Important Details:
1. Registration Fee: Rs. 1000. The last date to register is 14th November 2018.
2. Two Days Free Ramp Walk Workshop for participant Kids and Moms.
3. Themes will be shared once the registration is complete.
4. Winners take home exciting prizes and trophies.
5. Participation Certificates to all participants.
The last date to register and deposit fee is 14th November 2018
To register you may choose any of the following methods:
1. Register and Pay Online
a. To register online, click here: https://tinyurl.com/ydeuk6mz
b. To pay online, click here: https://tinyurl.com/y9yu5kwq
2. Visit our School between 9 AM to 2 PM from Monday to Saturday to fill the registration form and deposit the fee.
Parents you don’t want for your kid to miss this fun and great experience!
The countdown has begun.
Sneak Peek into the Previous Editions of Impressions
Rules & Regulations:
1. The registration charges are Rs. 1000/-
2. Please deposit the registration fee of Rs. 1000 at the school within 3 days of registration to confirm the registration.
3. Please email the following documents at firstname.lastname@example.org
A. 3 passport size photos of the child,
B. 1 passport size photo of father,
C. 1 passport size photo of mother and,
D. Child’s Birth Certificate
Alternatively, you may submit the above documents at the School during office timings.
(Office Timings: 9 AM to 2 PM – Monday to Saturday).
4. All participants are required to bring their own clothes, accessories etc.
5. Outstation candidates are responsible for all costs relating to their travel and accommodation.
6. Winners will be notified at the conclusion of the shown and awarded with prizes and trophies
7. Participation certificate will be awarded to all participants.
8. The decision of the judging panel will be final. No discussion will be entered into.
9. Fee once received will not be refunded under any circumstances.
10. In case a student withdraws from the event, no application for refund or fee will be entertained for whatsoever reason.
11. The last date to register is 14th November 2018.